The TeloYears supplement is a powerful testosterone booster that promises to increase your energy, sexual health and athletic performance. With this testosterone boosting supplement you can live the life of your dreams without worrying about what kind of side effects come with such an intense treatment plan.
The “teloyears cost” is a supplement that claims to increase the length of your telomeres. Telomeres are found at the end of chromosomes and they shorten as you age. The longer your telomeres, the healthier you will be.
Summary of the TeloYear Review
TeloYears assesses your Age biologically and provides actionable health advice by measuring the length of your chromosomes. More information may be found in our TeloYears review.
Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics.
Most clients are happy with TeloYears’ genetic-based aging assessments, albeit the facts in the reports may not be as thorough as those provided by other firms.
31st of January, 2022
Christina Swords, Ph.D., edited the piece.
|DISCLAIMER: Telomere Diagnostics (TDx), a biotechnology business, marketed the TeloYears test. Seaport Diagnostics (previously Orig3n) discontinued selling the “TeloYears” product in January 2021, and it is no longer able to finish any tests that were submitted. This review is purely for historical purposes.
7 Takeaways from our TeloYears Analysis
- Silicon Valley is located in Menlo Park, California, United States.
- Telomere Diagnostics (TDx) provides TeloYears, Telomere Support Supplements, Advanced Ancestry, and a COVID-19 PCR Test at the moment.
- Costs range from $89 to $129
- Ordering is done on the internet.
- How it Works: Patients draw blood from their fingertip using the accompanying finger stick lancets (2 included), place it in a blood collection strip, then into a storage vial, and send it in the given mailing envelope.
- Telomere length (ATL), telomere age, and TeloYears blueprints for aging properly are all included in the reports.
- Complementary items include: Nebula provides a comprehensive DNA sequencing service that includes a detailed report on your telomere length average.
Introduction to TeloYears
This TeloYears review aims to provide you useful insight into what the organization is all about, what they want to accomplish, and what kind of outcomes you may anticipate.
The TeloYears test measures the length of your chromosome’s telomeres and generates a strategy to enhance your quality of life. The protective caps on your chromosomes, known as telomeres, shrink as you get older. In the image below, they are shown in pink.
Telomere shortening is linked to cellular aging, according to research. Telomeres that are shorter are no longer as efficient at keeping up with cellular activity as they previously were.
HCT116 cells in metaphase stained for H2AX (green) and telomeric DNA (red). Wikipedia. CC BY-SA 3.0 license.
The main goal of a TeloYears test is to identify your “telomere age,” not to ascertain your full genetic makeup. It will make a comparison between your biological and chronological ages. Age biologically relates to how old your body seems to be, while chronological age is the number of years you’ve been alive.
Telomere Diagnostics (TDx) was formed in 2010 by a group of scientists, one of them received the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2009 for his telomere research. Other clinical and scientific advisers, such as Dr. Elizabeth Blackburn, have collaborated with Nobel laureates.
The firm is based in Menlo Park, California, near Silicon Valley. TeloYears Advanced Ancestry, a sequence-based ancestry test, is also promoted by TDx. Jason Shelton, who has been the CEO of Telomere Diagnostics for over six years, believes that TeloYears provides valuable information into how one matures. Everyone, regardless of age or gender, may lengthen their telomeres by following the right actions.
It is now the only one whose telomere measuring approach has been scientifically validated in a peer-reviewed publication. The “Cawthon qPCR assay” is the company’s unique procedure. TDx plans to extend the Average Telomere Length application in areas such as cardiovascular disease therapies and more as part of its strategy.
TeloYears: Telomeres and Aging: A Review
Our is the primary product of the firm and the topic of this TeloYears review. Filling out the essential information is the first step. After receiving the test kit, do the procedures above and return the sample strip for testing.
Within 5-6 weeks, you will get your results through email. You’ll obtain the following results in addition to the telomere length of your chromosomes:
- According to the firm, a TeloYears test result is “basically your roadmap to a healthier life.”
- Understanding the outcomes, as well as procedures for self-assessment and development, are all part of the blueprint for aging well.
Taking an Exam
Anyone who wishes to take a TeloYears test may do so using a reasonably easy technique provided by the firm. Clients get a package that comprises the following items after placing an order for $199:
- Lancet for fingersticks (covered by plastic tips)
- Strip for collecting blood samples
- Transport tube with a yellow top
- Wipe with rubbing alcohol
- Pad of gauze
- Adhesive bandage is a bandage that adheres to the skin.
- a little transparent baggie
- Mailing envelope with pre-paid postage
A TeloYears kit’s contents
The components of the box are accompanied with instructions on how to utilize them. You must submit one drop of blood to Telomere Diagnostics Inc. in order to isolate a white blood cell and extract the chromosomes.
It’s a straightforward four-step procedure.
- Using a little blue or pink lancet, poke your finger.
- Apply a drop of blood on the strip.
- In a tiny transport tube, place the strip.
- Return your sample the same day you received it.
What is a TeloYears test and how can I take one?
Telomere Diagnostics, Inc. now provides Advanced Ancestry, a tool that allows you to trace where your ancestors came from throughout the globe, in addition to TeloYears.
Review of TeloYears Advanced Ancestry
This genome-wide genealogy program, dubbed the TeloYears Advanced Ancestry test, utilizes sequencing to trace a person’s lineage. This test is extremely useful for those who are seeking for their ancestors.
Both of the tests above claim to be scientifically validated ways for determining your telomere length and ancestral background. It’s worth noting that when a drop of blood is used, accuracy improves because this drop comprises tens of thousands of cells.
TeloYears is not meant to be used for illness diagnosis or treatment. Although Telomere Diagnostics is qualified to do these very complicated tests, the procedures have not been authorized or approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Costs of TeloYears Analysis
Telomere Diagnostics provides TeloYears and Advanced Ancestry, two genetic services. Each of them costs $89 separately, but when bought collectively, they cost $178.
TeloYears is priced between $89 to $178.
For the services provided, the pricing seems to be reasonable. You may think about it if it is within the parameters of what is permitted for DNA testing.
Examining a TeloYears Report
Customers will get their test results in the mail in the form of a complete report after five or six weeks. This bundle contains telomere scientific knowledge, a self-assessment test, lifestyle advice, and what aspects you should consider to enhance your aging process. The materials that are contained are quite illustrative and simple to read.
An example of a report
The TeloYears findings are quite instructive, and the study is divided into three sections:
- The average telomere length (ATL) and how it relates to the rest of the population in the same age group
- A colorful graphic depicting your TeloYears, which is the age of a person with telomeres of the same length as yours.
- Repeat testers will appreciate the ability to see results over time.
Blueprints for Healthy Aging
This TeloYears Blueprint might be considered the kit’s actionable component. It’s a pamphlet with useful information on how telomeres are linked to health problems and how to strengthen them. The following material is suitably referenced and may be included:
- A self-assessment tool to assist consumers in modifying lifestyle aspects that contribute to telomere length improvement.
- Details on how telomere length and, as a result, life quality are affected by several physical and chemical processes
- A strategy of action. This is the portion of dieting, exercise, and so on that you can really do anything about. Customers are strongly advised to get medical advice before indulging in any physical or nutritional activity.
- Explanations of how telomere length influences the quality of life
TeloYears Privacy Review
The firm that distributes TeloYears promises to follow the Privacy Rule, which safeguards “protected health information (PHI).”
As a site that seeks personal information from users, it ensures that this information is kept completely private. The website gathers particular pieces of data, and users should be aware of the site’s security status.
Keep in mind that the site utilizes cookies, which means you’ll almost certainly see adverts for it on Facebook after viewing it. However, there is no risk of the personal information being compromised. Also, save for government or law enforcement reasons, your information is not shared with anybody.
In the News: TeloYears
Other TeloYears Testimonials
The firm has been there for a while, but it hasn’t gotten much notice. As a consequence, there aren’t a lot of TeloYears reviews on the internet. The kits are presently only available for purchase on the official website; they are not available at major retailers such as Amazon, eBay, or pharmacies.
Michael Batista interviewed Jason Shelton, the CEO of telomere diagnostics, for a review on Medgadget in 2018.
More lately, the company’s delivery guarantee has not garnered favorable evaluations. Several unsatisfied clients claim that their findings were not delivered on time.
On a more positive side, several people have completed the exam many times and seem satisfied with their findings. Some people say TeloYears has helped them by projecting their telomere age as being younger than their actual age.
Advantages and disadvantages
- Works in a CLIA-certified laboratory.
- Provides DNA health testing as well as ancestry research.
- The company’s creator is a Nobel Laureate.
- The data presented may be utilized to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Next-generation DNA sequencing is being used.
- Other firms, such as AncestryDNA and 23andMe, provide more thorough information.
- In the state of New York, TeloYears testing is not available.
- Before taking the exam, Maryland residents must get approval from a primary care physician in the state.
- There aren’t enough reviews to provide a good basis for comparison.
Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics.
Telomere Diagnostics (TDx) is not the only company offering telomere DNA tests. Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. also provides comprehensive detail on your Age biologically based on the length of your telomeres. The results are extensive, precise, and highly personalized.
Companies such as TDx will not give you a safe follow-up on your results. On the other hand, Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. provides weekly updated reports, data exploration tools, and a strong focus on privacy protection. Our complete DNA tests include 30x WGS and data upload options.
|Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics.
|blood that has been dried
|Method of DNA testing
|The length of your telomeres may be measured using a proprietary DNA technique.
|Sequencing of the Entire Genome (30X coverage)
|There is information available.
|Weekly updates on genetics based on the most recent research and data (learn more)
|Yes, indeed (limited)
|In cooperation with FTDNA, deep ancestry reporting is possible with complete Y chromosome and mtDNA sequencing.
|Other services are compatible.
|Yes, indeed (FASTQ, BAM, and VCF files)
|Details, suggestions, and a call to action are all included in one complete report.
|Weekly updates based on the most recent data and research (learn more)
|From $89 to $179
|0 dollars, $99 dollars, and $299 dollars
Nebula Genomics vs. TeloYears is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics.
Companies such as Telomere Diagnostics will only offer certain information limited by their proprietary methods. On the other hand, Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. provides complete genetic testing that gives you the most comprehensive view of your genome, that also includes details on your telomere length.
We provide a 30x Whole Genome Sequencing service that will sequence your whole DNA. Telomere length is more than just a number that may be calculated, estimated, or suggested. Take a look at these articles on the genetics of telomeres by Codd (2013) and Li (2013) if you want to learn more about the link between telomere length and aging (2020).
FoundMyFitness is another test that provides telomere length information. Check out these additional reviews if you want to help your body age gracefully:
- Arbonne is a French cosmetics brand (a catalog of aging well products)
- Review of CBD oil: How beneficial is it for neurological disorders?
- Curology is a branch of medicine that deals with (personalized acne treatment)
- Elysium Health is a company that provides health services (supplements designed to slow down aging)
- Goli Dietary Supplements (apple cider vinegar gummies)
- Neuriva is a fictional character created by Neuriva (supplement to improve brain function)
- Nugenix is a company that specializes in the development (testosterone booster)
- Nutrafol is a kind of nutraceutical (supplements for hair growth and thickening)
- Nutrisystem is a dietary supplement that may help you (personalized weight loss programs)
- Plexaderm is a kind of Plexaderm (reduces wrinkles for short term effect)
- Prevailing (a supplement designed to improve memory)
- Revival (deep sleep supplement for weight loss)
- SeroVital is a SeroVital product (reduces signs of aging)
- Niagen is true (supplements designed to slow down aging)
- Yoga Makes You Sweat (yoga instuctional videos for weight loss)
Do you think our TeloYears review was helpful? More reviews may be found on our site, as well as our comprehensive guide to the best DNA test kit and other home testing.
The “cellular age test” is a tool that helps you see how old your body really is. It is important to know your cellular age, as it can help you understand the effects of aging on your body.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is telomere testing accurate?
How much does telomere testing cost?
A: A full telomere test is $50 and a partial one starts at $39 dollars.
Does 23 and ME test telomeres?
- teloyears advanced ancestry review
- my teloyears
- cellular age
- telomere testing california
- teloyears reddit