Steel Shredded AF is a supplement made by the company Earth Lab. They have many different supplements available and Steel Shredded AF claims to help you shred up to two pounds of fat per week while preserving muscle mass. We decided to try out this supplement ourselves, see how it works for us!
The “steel shredded af review reddit” is a supplement that promises to shred fat and build lean muscle. The product has been reviewed by many people on the internet, with some positive results and some negative results.
N Evidence-basedN Reliable Source
Steel Shredded AF is a product that is made of steel that has been shredded.
Steel, which was founded in 2016 with the goal of offering the greatest, highest-quality, and most effective fitness goods in the business, has quickly earned a reputation for itself in the crowded supplement market.
They promise to employ only the best quality ingredients to develop science-backed products that will help you “push above your physical boundaries to attain maximum health,” and their foray into the fat-burner industry proves this.
Granted, the major component is caffeine, as is the case with most fat-burners, which begs the question, “does it go any farther than that and contain additional substances to speed fat burn, or is this just another instance of jitters, irritability, and sleeplessness in a jar?”
With this Steel Shredded AF review, we’ll discover out.
NOTE: Skald is presently preferred over Steel Shredded AF. This is why:
Benefits of Steel Shredded AF
Steel asserts Shredded AF will increase your energy, metabolism, and attention while suppressing your appetite—in other words, it will do everything a fat-burner promises to do.
Is Steel, on the other hand, able to deliver?
There’s no reason to question any of this based on the ingredients, dose, or quality of the product:
- Shredded AF includes a huge 300mg of Caffeine Anhydrous (that’s caffeine in its purest form, in case you didn’t know), as well as alkaloids like Beta Phenylethlamine, N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine, and Hordenine HC, all of which are known to improve energy output.
- It increases calorie burn—While stimulants like caffeine are known to enhance calorie burn, other components in Shredded AF also help. Vitamins B6 and B12, as well as black pepper extract, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, and LeanGBB, are all said to work together to maintain a healthy metabolism.
- It improves attention—While it’s natural to believe that higher energy translates to improved focus, this isn’t always the case. In fact, too much coffee may make you feel scattered and disorganized, but compounds like B-complex vitamins, N-Methyltyramine, and Beta Phenylethylamine can help to counteract this and improve your attention and mood.
- It suppresses your appetite—Appetite suppression is the goal of most fat-burning supplements, and Shredded AF should deliver in this regard thanks to its stimulating blend of chemicals.
Ingredients for Shredded AF
Steel professes to be very conscientious about the quality, purity, and science of its components, which include:
- Vitamins B 6, 9, &12—Vitamin B6 is known to improve brain health, mental outlook, and to aid in hemoglobin production, while vitamin B12 is key in red blood cell formation and energy production. Vitamin B6 is also a critical element of cell growth and DNA production, and together, all three B-complex vitamins included work to lower inflammation and reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- Caffeine Anhydrous—Pure caffeine anhydrous is made by filtering away all fluid and other components from naturally occurring caffeine in coffee, tea, or chocolate. It stimulates the creation of adrenaline in the body, resulting in increased energy and concentration, as well as an increase in the body’s metabolism, which burns more fat and calories. Many fat burners, including Instant Knockout, Synedrex, and Skald, include this substance.
- Phenylethylamine, or PEA, is a neurotransmitter that improves attention, well-being, and goal orientation. It is found in the body naturally and aids in the creation of “feel good” chemicals like dopamine and serotonin, as well as energetic hormones like adrenaline and acetylcholine.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine—Tyrosine is an amino acid that is synthesized from phenylalanine, another amino acid. It’s recognized for raising the body’s synthesis of dopamine, adrenaline, and metabolism-controlling thyroid hormones, which leads to improved attention, energy, fat burn, and a feeling of well-being.
- N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine—Phenethylamine is a neurotransmitter generated from a type of Chinese orchid that has mood-boosting and energetic properties.
- Hordenine HCL—Hordenine is a plant-based alkaloid that has an energetic impact on the body due to its ability to increase adrenaline production.
- Paradoxine is a standardized and patented extract of Grains of Paradise that has been shown to convert white “stored” fat to brown fat for energy generation.
- N Methyl Tyramine—A trace amino found naturally in plants, N Methyl Tyramine is also known as 4-hydroxy-N-methylphenethylamine. It’s also a neuromodulator with calming, energizing, and cognitive-enhancing properties.
- Theophylline—A moderate bronchodilator with a comparable effect to coffee, theophylline opens up breathing passageways to allow for more oxygen absorption. It belongs to the methylxanthines class of medicines, which are often used to treat asthma, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema.
- Isopropylnorsynephrine—Isopropylnorsynephrine is derived from bitter orange and includes the alkaloids synephrine, octopamine, and tyramine, as well as having thermogenic and metabolism-boosting properties.
- LeanGBB— LeanGBB, also known as gamma-aminobutyric acid, or GABA, is an amino acid that acts as a neurotransmitter and has a calming effect, reducing anxiety, fear, and tension. It’s also a precursor of L-carnitine, an amino acid recognized for its fat-burning and metabolism-boosting properties.
- Bioperine—Black pepper is high in bioperine, which possesses thermogenic, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory effects. Bioperine is a black pepper fruit extract that has been added to Shredded AF to help it burn fat even faster.
- Alpha Yohimbine—For decades, the bark of the Yohimbe tree has been used as an aphrodisiac in traditional African medicine, and its active ingredient, yohimbine, has been shown to raise blood pressure, release insulin, and lower blood sugar levels.
- Huperzine-A is an alkaloid derived from a species of moss that has been shown to boost dopamine and adrenaline levels in the body. It also improves metabolic and mental well-being while enhancing memory and protecting cognitive function.
- 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine– T2, or 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine, is generated from thyroid hormone and aids in fat-burning by controlling the body’s metabolism.
All of the chemical quantities in Shredded AF have been shown to be safe, while some people may be sensitive to the components even at these amounts.
Is Shredded AF Effective?
Shredded AF, like any other fat-burner, only works if you use it. That is to say, although it has elements that help boost your metabolism, feeling of well-being, and attention, it isn’t a magic pill that will make the pounds melt away while you’re sitting on the sofa eating cheesecake.
With that in mind, this is a supplement that will help you burn off extra fat calories in addition to a healthy diet and exercise program.
Steel Shredded AF Is Ideal For Who?
Anyone trying to lose body fat via nutrition and hard effort in the gym can benefit from Shredded AF. However, although it contains substances that have been scientifically proved to increase fat-burning and metabolism, it is not suitable for individuals who are sensitive to caffeine or other stimulants, or for those who are hesitant to use hormones from an external source.
It’s also a wonderful product for late-night employees, students, and healthcare staff who require a boost in their attention and energy.
Finally, at least three of the chemicals in Shredded AF–N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine, Isopropylnorsynephrine, and N-Methyl Tyramine–are now prohibited in drug-tested contests, making it an unsuitable supplement for many competitive athletes.
Reality vs. Claims
Shredded AF promises to boost energy, attention, and thermogenic fat mobilization while also curbing hunger. There is no reason to doubt this when looking at the components in their proper proportions.
However, in order for this medication to be entirely successful, it must be used in conjunction with strict devotion to diet and exercise.
NOTE: Skald is presently preferred over Steel Shredded AF. This is why:
Is it safe to eat Shredded AF?
Shredded AF, like any other substance that speeds you up, has certain safety and negative effect issues.
Those who are sensitive to stimulants in the product, such as caffeine anhydrous and theophylline, may experience:
- Palpitations in the heart
As a result, persons who are sensitive to stimulants should exercise caution or avoid using this medication, and it should never be taken in excess of the suggested dosage. In addition, large doses of Alpha Yohimbe may be fatal, and the product includes chemicals that are forbidden in drug-tested competition, which might raise concerns about ingredient safety.
Where Can I Purchase Steel Shredded AF?
Shredded AF isn’t cheap, costing roughly $70 for a 30-day supply. Ronnie Coleman’s Light Weight Baby, for example, costs roughly $20 for a 60-day supply and, unlike Shredded AF, has all-natural components with little safety issues, so you won’t get kicked out of drug-tested contests.
Shredded AF, on the other hand, may be found at most online and brick-and-mortar businesses that specialize in diet and fitness supplements. Amazon, Steel’s website, and stores like The Vitamin Shoppe and Max Muscle all fall within this category.
3.44 out of 5 stars overall
Steel Shredded AF is a supplement that claims to have “steel shredded af side effects” and help you shred fat. The company behind the product has released some customer reviews, which show mixed reactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I take steel shredded AF?
A: You should take steel shredded AF right after a meal.
How long does shredded AF last for?
A: The shredded AF lasts for 10 minutes.
How much caffeine does amped AF have?
- steel shredded af before and after
- steel shredded af reddit
- steel shredded af for sale
- steel shredded af amazon
- steel shredded af ingredients