LifeDNA is a proven supplement that has been on the market for over 10 years. It’s main ingredient, Bacopa Monnieri, helps to improve mental function and memory as well as promote overall brain health.
LifeDNA is a company that offers diet, fitness and health products. The company has been around for 10 years, and the reviews on Reddit are positive.
Summary of the LifeDNA Review
LifeDNA generates nine reports based on DNA data to help people improve their health and well-being. In our LifeDNA review, we go over everything you need to know.
Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics.
Although LifeDNA is more costly than other DNA upload firms (most of which are free), it utilizes DNA to provide reports on nine elements of health and wellbeing. Some findings may be less thorough than anticipated.
Christina Swords, Ph.D., edited the piece.
7 Takeaways from our LifeDNA Analysis
- Honolulu, Hawaii is the location.
- LifeDNA provides nine distinct reports, as well as nutrition supplements and beauty items, including a beta Test for COVID-19.
- Costs range from $99 to $199.
- To order, go to their website and register, then submit your raw DNA data from various DNA testing providers or purchase one of their kits.
- Patients register an account and upload their DNA information from other DNA testing firms to get results in less than a minute. Patients may also purchase a testing kit, which will arrive in 3-5 days, and findings will typically appear in the user’s account in two weeks.
- Reports: There are nine reports in all, with topics ranging from exercise to health and wellbeing to skincare to illness.
- Complementary products: Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. offers a complete DNA sequencing test that entails every aspect of your life to help you independently create a comprehensive fitness plan and improve your lifestyle
Introduction to LifeDNA
This LifeDNA evaluation will look at the DNA company’s reach, efficacy, and pricing competition.
CEO Cyril Moukarzel and chairman Steve Markowitz created LifeDNA in 2017. It’s a Hawaii-based nutrigenomics firm that utilizes DNA testing to build a genetic analysis, which they then combine with reports and peer evaluations to develop a health plan.
The company’s major goal is to set people on a road to a healthy lifestyle by assigning food and nutritional chores depending on their genetic makeup. They do this by producing six comprehensive reports on topics ranging from dieting to personality.
Because DNA testing is just a part of the services given, the firm also works with DNA tests from 23andMe, Ancestry, MyHeritage, Living DNA, and Family Tree. As a patient, you may submit raw DNA data, and LifeDNA will utilize it to provide a report and a personalized strategy to help you improve your health and live longer.
Much like the Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. Research Library, this genomics company updates their database regularly and passes on updates to their customers. If there is new information (which, in genetics, happens almost daily), they will update their database and keep you posted on those changes and how they affect your program.
LifeDNA does not necessarily offer a full scope of what is written in your DNA. Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. provides a complete report on your DNA, including ancestry and other genetics fields that other companies won’t even get close to. While other genomics companies can only map a concise portion of your DNA, Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. analyzes 100% of your genome to offer a full description of your genes and how these affect your health.
LifeDNA: DNA Testing and Health: A Review
LifeDNA has just lately begun producing their own DNA tests. Patients previously had no choice except to upload raw DNA data from other testing businesses and start from there. Let’s have a look at how everything works.
Claims Made by the Company
Some of the assertions for believability are as follows:
- LifeDNA researchers evaluate data from single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) studies to increase accuracy and reliability. This study is in-depth, according to the website, to assure legitimacy.
- A rigorous examination based on more than 600 peer-reviewed scientific research. These research are displayed for reference on their website. Patients may be certain that the reports they get are based on credible data including this information.
- Over 130+ genetic qualities on a person’s diet, cognition, health, wellbeing, immunity, fitness, personality, and supplements are included in their reports, which are simple to read and comprehend. This implies they’ve looked at every single genetic marker to see if they can link it to a particular location from the list above.
- As fresh information from new study becomes available, reports are updated. Patients are advised of the changes and how they will impact their existing health insurance.
How Does It Work?
The stages for participating in LifeDNA’s wellness program based on genetic data analysis are as follows.
Step 1: Create a LifeDNA login by signing up on their website. After that, you’ll have two alternatives to choose from. You may use your Facebook or Google account to log in to the website.
Choosing a LifeDNA strategy
Patients may undertake a raw DNA upload from other testing firms as the first option. If you want LifeDNA to sequence your DNA as well, the more costly option includes a DNA kit. Because there isn’t much information regarding their DNA testing procedure, some buyers may choose the first choice.
Step 2: Your DNA data is analyzed by experts. They provide reports based on DNA information obtained from sites such as 23andMe, Ancestry, and MyHeritage. They may also mail you a kit.
You will get your report within hours if you supply data from other firms. You will have to wait a week for a DNA kit if you get one from them.
Step 3: Researchers cross-reference the SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms) with their own database. They create a detailed map of your DNA using this information to determine the best path to optimal wellbeing.
Step 4: Log in to your account, where you’ll get all the details you need to improve your health. This report has been updated to include fresh findings from current research.
Cost of a LifeDNA DNA Analysis
Compared to similar services, we find LifeDNA at a fair price. For the $99 Regular Customer package, you get a 6-bundle report that includes Nutrition, Health & Wellness, Immunity & Vitamins, Fitness, Personality & Cognition, and Skin Care reports.
Keep in mind, however, that this is a one-time report. This will satisfy for many people since it contains long-term ideas on how to enhance your health by focusing on your individual body demands.
You’ll have to pay an additional $100 if you want to do their DNA test instead, which is a reasonable price. However, as previously said, nothing is known about this test kit. You’ll receive a one-time report once more.
Do you want to have quick access to your report and get updates when new study findings become available? This, of course, comes at a cost. Updates are available as part of subscription packages. Monthly, quarterly, or annual payments are available.
- $25 – LifeDNA Platinum Membership Subscription (quarterly)
- Subscription to LifeDNA Platinum for a year is $60.
Coupons for LifeDNA may be found on websites like couponbirds and hotdeals.
Test for COVID-19
There’s also an offer to determine your susceptibility to Covid-19 through the study of genetic variation that includes the DNA testing kit for $99. To this, you may add $49 for the LifeDNA Optimization Report bundle that consists of the following reports: Nutrition, Health & Wellness, Immunity & Vitamins, Fitness, Personality & Cognition, and Skin Care.
COVID-19 travel tests piqued your interest? Kurix Health and Project Screen provide specialized testing to suit UK entry and exit criteria.
Other Services and Products
LifeDNA skincare products and vitamins are now available to assist deliver optimal nutrition depending on your DNA results. After your report is created, you will be led to a dedicated storage if you opt to submit raw DNA data.
If you decide to take the LifeDNA test, after two weeks, you get your results, and a skincare kit will arrive at your doorstep. It is important to note that LifeDNA’s skincare products are natural and, like all Other Services and Products produced by the company, are made in the US in an FDA-approved facility.
The following are various supplements, along with their prices:
- $99 for a month’s supply of vital health (3 supplement mixes).
- Personalized supplements are $39 for a month’s supply.
- $149 for a month’s supply of Dynamic Wellness Box (2 supplements).
Other testing firms, including as Elysium, Tru Niagen, Biohm, Viome, and Sun Genomics, market their own nutritional supplements.
This is the deal for skincare:
- $99 for a 3-month supply of personalized moisturizer – 100 ml
- $199 for a 3-month supply of Essential Beauty Blend. A cleanser, toner, and moisturizer are included in this set.
- $289 for a 3-month supply of Deluxe Beauty Box. The Essential Beauty Blend, as well as a serum and mask, are included in this package.
Other skincare products we have reviewed at Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. are Curology and Plexaderm.
Examining the results of a LifeDNA Health Report
The health and wellness report is the backbone of the company’s service. In their words, it is nine reports in one, including a more recent Test for COVID-19.
Nine DNA reports are available from LifeDNA.
A variety of example reports are available on the website. Here’s an example of a fitness report:
A representative LifeDNA report
Weight loss and exercise, power versus endurance, post-exercise recovery rate, circadian rhythm, HDL cholesterol and exercise, and blood pressure and exercise are the six categories of fitness characteristic.
The preview provides an overview of a scaled result that varies per category. For example, the weight loss and exercise category assigns a low, middle, or high score to genetic predisposition to a stronger capacity to lose weight in response to exercise. This page also contains your tailored suggestions.
By clicking “view” in the upper right corner of each category, you may get more information. You may also examine the genetic variations that were used to get your result here.
Genes linked to the fitness phenotype
As can be seen, the reports are simple to read and understand. This is the only report you will get until you upgrade to a premium subscription. The $60 annual LifeDNA Platinum Membership membership is beneficial since it ensures that your report is backed up and updated.
Privacy Review of LifeDNA
When you join up for LifeDNA, it gathers the information you submit. Your email address, address, health information, communication logs, and information gathered by cookies on the site are all included. When you use the service, additional information is gathered, such as your device type, IP address, browser and its settings, mobile device specifications, and certain unique identifiers.
LifeDNA uses the information you supply to customise the service and offer you with feedback based on your DNA upload. However, this data will be used for marketing purposes as well as to comply with any regulations. They’ll share your information with merchants or other third parties that deal with them directly. This information may also be shared for research and analytical purposes.
Unauthorized processing of your data is not possible. This is accomplished via a number of technological, administrative, and physical precautions implemented by LifeDNA. The service is not available to anybody under the age of 18.
In the News: LifeDNA
Bianca Salonga writes on Forbes on designing health and wellness via DNA.
LifeDNA DNA, according to Hawaii researchers, may have a role in COVID-19 symptoms caused by khon.
COVID-19: LifeDNA and the University of Hawai’i Collaborate on Researching Why Cision Affects Certain Populations More Harmfully
Is it possible to lose weight by studying your DNA? On the Daily Mail, there is a testimonial story on weight loss plans using LifeDNA’s services.
By a contributor’s essay in Entrepreneur, Cyril Moukarzel is using DNA to create the future of personalized medicine.
Reviews of other LifeDNA products
Despite the fact that the firm is still relatively new, a lot of consumers have given LifeDNA mixed ratings. The majority of them are favorable. The following are some instances of TrustPilot reviews:
“So far, I’ve been pleased with the information I’ve received. It is, however, costly, and there seem to be hidden fees. I’m also a participant in a study that will give genetic testing for cancer risk.”
“I found LifeDNA’s reports to be really informative. Their findings piqued my interest as someone who is interested in anything that may have an impact on my health, such as specific ailments or diseases. I recognize that other aspects should be addressed in addition to genetics, but this is a novel way of looking at things. As a consequence, I’ll combine these findings with additional factors and implement them into my lifestyle.”
“LifeDNA is a fantastic service. It’s helpful, and it’s a fantastic supplement to share with your doctor to assist pinpoint the source of problems. Their customer support personnel is ready and quick to respond. “Ala in all-with every dime,” says the narrator.
“I needed something that was suited to my body, and LifeDNA’s findings assisted me in determining which ways work and which do not.” “I wish I had discovered LifeDNA sooner!”
“The information supplied was disappointing, and the presentation was perplexing” (even for me as a geneticist). “Customer service reacted with pre-written messages.”
“Every step of the procedure was perplexing.” The rating scales’ word selections are inadequate and unreliable. The explanations are general and leave a lot to be desired in terms of clarity. It said that it tested for the MTFR, which was the whole point of my purchase, but I couldn’t locate that information anywhere. So I’m not sure whether it implies I don’t have it or if the test was a lie. I wanted to buy the whole packet since I found it intriguing, but you had to pay an annual fee. Why on earth would we keep paying every year if we couldn’t obtain a one-time report?”
Pros and Cons of LifeDNA
- The reports are appealing to the eye and simple to read.
- Uploading raw data from other (selected) firms is possible.
- A DNA test kit is available from the firm.
- The cost of the subscription is reasonable.
- Supplements and skincare items are made at FDA-approved facilities in the United States.
- You only receive one report that does not update unless you pay for a membership.
- Some clients are perplexed by the cost and buying procedure.
- Their own DNA test has very little information.
Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics.
With a highly experienced team and resources, Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. can guarantee reliable results in all the areas that matter. Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. offers 30x whole genome sequencing (WGS) at the most affordable price. Plus, we also allow raw DNA upload options. Unlike LifeDNA, which charges $99 for data upload, you can upload your DNA data to Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. for free. Like LifeDNA, we also update information weekly based on the advancements of genetic studies.
Among other services, Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. also offers data exploration tools, so your information always stays yours. In-depth ancestry studies (Y-CHR and mtDNA sequencing) provide a more thorough knowledge and research of your genetics, which allows for a more specific health plan and personality fitness. The better you know your genetic composition, the easier it will be to achieve your health goals.
We also go through your genetic risks and how a genetic variation might make you more susceptible to illness.
We take your privacy seriously and will never disclose or sell your information to other parties. We also promise that your information will be kept secure, locked, and never released.
|Service||LifeDNA||Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics.|
|Obtaining samples||Swab your cheeks||Swab your cheeks|
|Method of DNA testing||The technology is proprietary, but it also uses genetic data from 23andMe, Ancestry, and MyHeritage.||Sequencing of the Entire Genome (30x coverage)|
|There is information available.||With a Premium membership, you get nine reports in one, plus frequent updates.||Weekly updates on genetics based on the most recent research and data (learn more)|
|Ancestry research||No||In-depth ancestry reporting in conjunction with FTDNA, including complete Y chromosome and mtDNA sequencing.|
|Other services are compatible.||Yes, indeed (23andMe, Ancestry, MyHeritage, LivingDNA, Family Tree)||Yes, indeed (FASTQ, BAM, and VCF files)|
|Provided information||Each part of the test was given its own report, complete with facts, suggestions, and a call to action.||Weekly updates based on the most recent data and research (learn more)|
|Cost||$99-$199||$0 – $299|
Nebula Genomics vs. LifeDNA is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics.
Nebula Genomics is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. is a company that specializes in genomics. has experience enough to provide the most reliable results. You can rest assured that results are accurate and recommendations for a healthier you are on point. We are changing the way people diet and allowing them to live healthier and more fulfilling lives.
You may be interested in the following DNA upload sites:
- DNA Land is a place where you may learn about (free DNA upload for trait and ancestry analysis)
- DNA Painter (for genealogy – the first one is free, but others need a membership)
- Genesis by GedMatch (free DNA upload and paid advanced options)
- GeneFood ($80 for data upload and a tailored nutrition test) is a service that allows you to submit your data and get a customised nutrition test.
- Gene Heritage ($8 per person for reports on inherited alleles)
- Genie of the Genes (free for health reporting)
- ($19.95 for variance reports and community sharing) LiveWello
- DNA that is still alive (free upload for ancestry)
- MyHeritage is a service provided by MyHeritage (free upload for genealogy)
- MyTrueAncestry.com (learn about your ancient ancestors – free upload – $397)
- WeGene is a company that creates genetically modified (a focus on Asian populations, cost of reports)
Other tests and products for health and wellbeing may be found at:
- Chew BlueChew (at home diagnosis and prescriptions for erectile dysfunction)
- Well, Everlywell (wide range of health and wellness tests)
- Goli Dietary Supplements (apple cider vinegar gummies)
- Hydroxycut is a kind of hydroxycut (weight loss supplements)
- imawareness (at home blood tests for wide range of health conditions)
- InsideTracker is a software program that allows you to track (biomarker health tests and optional DNA test)
- Leptitox is a kind of leptitox (supplement to increase leptin and induce quick weight loss)
- Let’s Get Checked, shall we? (wide range of health and wellness tests)
- Box of MyLab (at-home STD testing)
- Personalabs is a term used to describe a (over 400 lab tests taken at local labs)
- Prevailing (a supplement designed to improve memory)
- Factor of Relief (supplement to reduce pain)
- Revival (deep sleep supplement for weight loss)
- SeroVital is a SeroVital product (reduces signs of aging)
- Vivisection (supplements for hair growth and thickening)
Do you think our LifeDNA review was helpful? More reviews may be found on our site, as well as our comprehensive guide to the best DNA test kit and other home testing.
LifeDNA is a company that has created a supplement for the whole family. The company offers a variety of supplements to help people with weight loss, energy, and more. Reference: lifedna covid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is LifeDNA com legit?
Who owns LifeDNA?
A: LifeDNA is owned by a company called Sony.
Are DNA nutrition tests worth it?
A: There are many companies that offer DNA tests for a fee and provide their customers with the information they need to make smarter decisions about nutrition.
- lifedna nutrition reviews
- lifedna sample report
- lifedna reddit
- lifedna code
- lifedna login