Gorilla Mind Rush is a supplement company based in the United States with their primary focus on muscle building. They are not afraid to offer explosive products like protein bars, which is why this product has become so popular worldwide.
The “gorilla mind rush amazon” is a supplement that claims to help with sleep, mood, and memory. The product has been available for purchase on Amazon since 2015.
Every day, new nootropic products enter the market. It’s easy to be duped by the many promises featured on their website, packaging, advertisements, and internet advertising. These promises, like most things, are often just that – claims.
It’s vital to know precisely what you’re searching for while browsing for a nootropic. Some will focus on providing a broad cognitive boost, while others may focus on a specific cognitive advantage. Whatever it is you’re searching for, you’ll find it someplace. All you have to do now is look for it.
For those interested in Gorilla Mind Rush, we’ll give you the lowdown on the ingredients, cost, and, most importantly, whether or not it’s worth your money.
NOTE: Pro version of Mind Lab is presently preferred over Gorilla Mind Rush. This is why:
What is Gorilla Mind Rush, and how does it work?
Gorilla Mind Rush is only one of Gorilla Mind’s many offerings. It’s promoted and engineered to behave as a pre-workout supplement at first look. If you’re searching for a nootropic that will help you focus and concentrate while also giving you an energy boost, Gorilla Mind Rush claims to have the right solution for you.
They’re quite clear about what Gorilla Mind Rush is supposed to do. Here’s a rundown of their claims for their nootropic:
- Concentration and productivity at an all-time high
- Exceptional concentration all-day
- Increased drive and motivation
- Doesn’t depend on caffeine to function
- There are no jitters and no crashes.
- After just 15 minutes, you’ll notice a difference.
- 6-10 hours of undivided attention
This would be a terrific addition to anyone’s daily routine if it performs what it claims to do. Especially if you consider substituting your regular energy drink for it. Of course, the efficiency and dependability of Gorilla Mind Rush will be determined by the quality of the components employed.
Let’s see how effective this nootropic is.
Dissecting the Ingredients
Many nootropic pills and the companies that sell them do an excellent job of portraying their product as useful. The majority of the time, this merely leads to disappointment once the customer tries it and fails.
The good news is Gorilla Mind Rush clearly labels their supplement with the ingredients they use, as well as the dose of each ingredient. The ingredients are split up into three different categories — the Mind Cognition Complex of Gorillas, the Rush Energy & Focus Matrix, and the Catalyst for Gorilla Mind Absorption.
Let’s have a look at it.
Mind Cognition Complex of Gorillas
This combination of substances is intended to offer your mind the attention and focus it requires, as the name implies. Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha GPC, L-Theanine, and DMAE are among the ingredients. These are all well-known nootropic substances that work together to create a potent mental complex.
Let’s look at it more closely:
- Bacopa Monnieri – This is a plant that has been used as a medicinal for generations. It’s high in antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory qualities, helps to avoid anxiety, ease stress, and improve cognitive function.
- Alpha GPC – This phospholipid provides choline to our cell membranes, which is essential for brain function. Choline also aids in the formation of acetylcholine and the nourishment of neurotransmitters.
- L-Theanine — Although this amino acid isn’t necessary for humans and isn’t generated by the body, research shows it may help you concentrate, sleep better, and manage your emotions.
- DMAE — Also known as Dimethylethanolamine, this substance is created naturally by the body. It may aid in the production of acetylcholine, increase memory, and boost mood.
This is a fantastic combination of nootropic compounds that will undoubtedly improve your cognitive performance if taken at the recommended dosage. According to their label, a standard serving size includes 200 mg of Bacopa Monnieri, 300 mg of Alpha-GPC, 150 mg of L-Theanine, and 375 mg of DMAE, which are all safe and effective amounts.
Rush Energy & Focus Matrix
In Gorilla Mind Rush, the previous complex was more of a “mind” complex, but this one is more of a “rush” complex. The capacity to stay laser-focused for lengthy periods of time is one of the features that the firm claims sets this product apart from others. This is when these components enter the picture.
The Rush Energy & Focus Matrix includes L-Tyrosine, Huperzine-A, 2-Aminoisoheptane, Anhydrous Caffeine, Malate of DiCaffeine, and Higenamine. Let’s take a closer look at these ingredients.
- L-Tyrosine — This amino acid is required for the production of dopamine and noradrenaline, which aids us in high-stress conditions. (100mg)
- Huperzine-A is a supplement that comes from a variety of firmoss plants and has been shown to boost acetylcholine and neurotransmitters. It may also boost memory and aid in the treatment of depression. (100mcg)
- 2-Aminoisoheptane — In recent years, this chemical has received a lot of flak. Many studies have expressed worry about this chemical, which is known to have stimulating effects.
- Anhydrous Caffeine – This component is caffeine that has been dehydrated. While this does entail a higher concentration of caffeine, numerous studies have highlighted concerns about this as well.
- Malate of DiCaffeine is a proprietary caffeine supplement that contains 25% malic acid and 75% caffeine. It aids in providing an energy boost without causing a crash, as well as being easy on the stomach.
- Higenamine – This molecule may be found in a variety of plants and is thought to aid athletic performance. Many individuals take it as a pre-workout supplement, although there isn’t enough research to back this up.
When it comes to Gorilla Mind Rush’s Rush Energy & Focus Matrix, I am most concerned with the mixture of 2-Aminoisoheptane and Anhydrous Caffeine. Both come with a large amount of negative research and are marked as “potentially unsafe” by numerous sources.
Another point of contention for me is that they only mention the overall dosage for all of the components (550mg) rather than the individual doses. It’s very vital to know how much of the two chemicals listed above you’re taking into your body. Unfortunately, glancing at the label won’t tell us anything.
Catalyst for Gorilla Mind Absorption
In the Catalyst for Gorilla Mind Absorption, there is only one ingredient included — BioPerine (Black Pepper Fruit Extract). It’s a pure form of piperine derived from the black pepper plant and is essential to nutrient absorption.
This works well with the other components to aid our bodies in absorbing and using the nutrients we eat. Because there isn’t enough study on BioPerine, there isn’t an acceptable dosage, however Gorilla Mind Rush contains 5mg of it.
Dosage, Packaging, & Pricing
Now that we know what Gorilla Mind Rush is made of, we have a better notion of what to anticipate if we decide to buy it. There’s a lot of good and bad in this supplement, but it might be a wonderful supplement for folks who can manage the product’s intensity.
It has the appearance of a regular pre-workout bottle when it comes to packing. The macho, focused group searching for a powerful rush will undoubtedly be drawn to red and black with bold blocky fonts.
They recommend a serving size of three capsules when it comes to dosing. Start with 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach in the morning and gradually up to 3 capsules as needed. You should not take more than 6 capsules in a 24-hour period, however with the 2-Aminoisoheptane and Anhydrous Caffeine contained, we recommend not exceeding that amount.
You’ll get the following in every three capsules:
- Monnieri Bacopa (200mg)
- Theanine (L-theanine) is a kind of amino acid (150mg)
- GPC-Alpha (300mg)
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) (375mg)
- Anhydrous Caffeine
- Malate of DiCaffeine
- BioPerine is a kind of perine that is found (5mg)
Each bottle includes 30 capsules, which provides roughly 10 servings. This nootropic pill is more pricey than others, costing $39.99 a bottle. They do provide a discount if you purchase three or more bottles, with each bottle costing $32.99. Nonetheless, it is rather costly.
The product is accessible on Ebay, but not Amazon, for individuals living outside of the United States.
Advantages vs. Disadvantages
Every nootropic pill will have its unique mix of benefits and drawbacks, so consider what’s most essential to you and what you’re willing to compromise on in a nootropic supplement. We’ve collected a summary of the advantages and disadvantages of Gorilla Mind Rush below.
- 10% discount for new clients who subscribe to their email.
- One of the most powerful nootropic substances is Bacopa Monnieri.
- The amino acids alpha-GPC, L-theanine, and DMAE are all excellent cognitive enhancers.
- Di-Caffeine Malate is noted for its ability to deliver energy without causing a crash.
- L-Tyrosine and Huperzine-A are beneficial supplements.
- Bioperine aids in the absorption of nutrients.
- Doesn’t properly state the exact dose of each ingredient in Rush Energy & Focus Matrix
- 2-Aminoisoheptane and Anhydrous Caffeine are potentially unsafe
- There is no scientific evidence to substantiate the advantages of higenamine.
- If you take too much, it might be dangerous.
- Extremely costly
- Only a 30-capsule bottle with a 3-capsule serving size
Reality vs. Claims
With their product, Gorilla Mind Rush makes a number of bold promises. While several of the chemicals will deliver a cognitive and energy boost, some customers may be concerned about the product’s safety.
I like the mixture of Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha-GPC, L-Theanine, L-Tyrosine, Huperzine-A, DMAE, Bioperine, and Malate of DiCaffeine. I also think they did a great job with the doses in the Mind Cognition Complex of Gorillas.
Unfortunately, the 2-Aminoisoheptane and Anhydrous Caffeine concern me enough to shy away from this product. It’ll give you a similar boost than pre-workout, but it could be a dangerous boost.
NOTE: Pro version of Mind Lab is presently preferred over Gorilla Mind Rush. This is why:
The Final Word
If it weren’t for the 2-Aminoisoheptane and Anhydrous Caffeine, I would really like this product. It might not have the same power when it comes to energy, but there are plenty of viable ingredients to replace it with.
I’d also want to see some more natural cognitive enhancers that have been supported by decades of study. Phosphatidylserine, Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola Rosea are all excellent supplements.
There’s a lot to appreciate about this supplement, but it’s still missing a few key elements to compete with other nootropics on the market that are a safer option.
Nootropics with the Best Reviews
|Pro version of Mind Lab||11 compounds with scientific backing that help with attention, memory, and brain health||Check out the review|
|Thrivous Clarity is a word that comes to me when I think about clarity||Nootropic components in an all-natural combination||Check out the review|
|Alpha Mind||Nootropic that is widely used to improve attention and mental energy.||Check out the review|
Gorilla Mind Rush is a supplement that is said to help with mood and cognitive function. It has been reviewed on the website Reddit where user reviews are mixed. Reference: gorilla mind rush alternative reddit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Gorilla Mind reputable?
A: As of 2016, Gorilla Mind was in the Top 10 list for best brain training games.
How long does Gorilla Mind rush last?
A: Gorilla Mind rush lasts up to 10 minutes.
Why is Gorilla Mind rush discontinued?
A: The game is no longer available for purchase on the PlayStation Store, but you can still play Gorilla Mind Rush.
- why was gorilla mind rush discontinued
- gorilla mind rush reddit
- gorilla mind rush vs smooth
- gorilla mind rush discontinued reddit
- what happened to gorilla mind rush